Are you seeking a delightful escape from the daily chaos of life? If so then you must visit Sunder Nursery in Delhi which is a 16th-century Park, previously known as Bagh-e-Azeem or Azeem Bagh. It is located adjacent to Humayun’s Tomb and is spread over 90 acres. The park offers a great combination of culture, nature, and history.
Due to its lush greenery and rambling pathways, this park is perfect for quality talking walks and family or school picnics. On top of everything the park has an eye-catching collection of rare and endangered species of trees, flowers, and plants.
No other place could be as satisfactory and refreshing as Sunder Nursery for any age group.
Attraction points at Sunder Nursery Delhi
From the introduction, you may misinterpret the park as an ordinary one but the place has a lot more to offer its visitors. Give your sight to this list:
- Arboretum: a collection of 300 approx species of trees
- Arc of Discovery: conceal natural beauty on this curving pathway
- Children’s garden and hollas
- Canna garden:
- Enjoy Culture and heritage: amphitheaters and rivulets scenic locations
- Flower Valley: over 80 flower varieties
- Fig Trees
- Garden Amphitheater
- Grass & Herb Garden
- Insect Hotel: habitat for wide range of bees and insects
- A place for 80 bird species
- Lotus Pond
- Lakes & Rivulets
- Mughal world heritage sites
- Nursery: largest in central Delhi
- Rose Garden
- Paradise Garden
- Satin Leaf Tree
- Vermicomposting: 25 tonnes of vermicompost is harvested from fallen leaves every year
- Zaika Picnic: a group of women put stalls at a vibrant weekend farmer’s market and offer delectable cuisine of Nizamuddin.
Entry ticket prices at Sunder Nursery Delhi
You have to buy the entry Sunder Nursery Tickets 5o experience the enchanting beauty of the place. Here is the list:
- Adults: ₹50
- Children: ₹25
- Senior Citizens (age above 60 years): ₹25
- Kids under 5 years: free
- SAARC Citizens: ₹50
- Foreign Nationals: ₹200
You can also book the tickets online on their official website: https://www.sundernursery.org/
Timings of Sunder Nursery Delhi
You can visit the Sunder Nursery Park on any day of the week. Pick your favorite day and visit there between 7 am to 10 pm. But always remember the last entry to the park allowed is at 9.30 pm.
It is generally recommended to visit Sunder Nursery Park in winter to avoid the harsh sunny season of summer in Delhi. And to avoid rush, prefer visiting the park during weekdays.
How to reach Sunder Nursery Park Delhi?
Sunder Nursery nearest metro station is JLN Stadium metro station which is on Violet Line and is 1.5 km away from the park.
You can also consider reaching to the place using the address:
“Bharat Scouts and Guides Marg, opp Humayun Tomb Park,
Nizamuddin, National Zoological Park,
Sundar Nagar, New Delhi,
You can soothe your mind, refresh your body pores, freshen up the energy tank, walk with your folks, and have lots of picnic fun with your kids there in the Sunder Nursery in Delhi.